27.5.13

[6] Japan Trip Part 2: {Traditional} ♥


This being said I wanted to post the three Japan trip posts one-after-another but do to my birthday, my brother's birthday, graduation, and my graduation dinner (and my dad's birthday this weekend) needless to say that I have been pretty busy.

My birthday and graduation were both fabulous and I'll probably post about them later after my last Japan post.

 Also I ordered EXO's 1st full album:WOLF. Which I will probably take pictures of and spam this blog and I also have ordered my first pair of circle lenses. (They are actually my third but I never wore my other ones due to school.) They are the Royal Vision Cinderella Gray. Hopefully I will be reviewing them soon.

Now onto the photos~~

I'll honestly say that during this trip I never really took any pictures of temples of shrines. I mean I did but I didn't care enough to memorize the shrines nor did i memorize the cities. Most of these were from Hiroshima, Kyoto, Tokyo and Miyajima. During this trip I was mostly attracted to shopping, Tokyo, and Osaka. I have more photo's but I believe that these are the best ones.



While making these posts lately, I've been going around and studying other photography and fashion blogs and I noticed that most people have their own editing styles. Light, Dark, Black & White, Textures, Purikura effects and Soft Focus; and I think its really cool how people define themselves through their blogs and also how they edit their photos. I just think that its cool and I don't think most people recognize that kinda stuff.